الجمعة، 14 مارس 2014

Mourinho

Yaya ToureContinued to coach Jose Mourinho to Chelsea battle of words , but this time he defended himself against the star 's remarks Ivorian midfielder Yaya Toure of Manchester City, who pointed out that the coach does not speak much respected competitors .
 
Mourinho said in remarks during a press conference today published its activities " network " Sky Sports " , said: " I said before the matches City and Arsenal against Barcelona and Bayern Munich , the two teams Alangelizin still in front of them the opportunity to make up in the second leg round of 16 of the Champions League , what Amtazan its great capabilities , is when I have gone England teams in Europe, so I did not show respect , well , this lack of respect . "
 
He added: "I think Arsenal and City have shown what I was saying , that they are capable of providing a good level , this is not what I say falls under the concept of a lack of respect , but this support them."
 
He continued: " I also said that City have games in hand and can beat them , is this lack of respect as well? , I think that the player has a special concept for a lack of respect ."
 
He reiterated Mourinho again remarks that Chelsea is a candidate to win the league , pointing out that the summit " Blues " fakes because Majlat City , said : "You can have a 30-point increase from competitors , but they Imklon 10 matches in hand , it does not mean anything."
 
It is noteworthy that Chelsea will travel to Aston Villa in the 30th week of the English Premier League on Saturday.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق